Euphoria Espresso Cafe

I have noticed this little cafe for a long time, but never had the chance to check it out until about a month ago. 

We went there on a Saturday morning, wanting to try their breakfast menu. Finding a parking spot was difficult, as there wasn't many parks in front. We ended up parking on the street. When we got there, all the tables were occupied (it was only a really small cafe, with about 8-10 tables inside and 5-6 tables outside.  We waited for about 5 minutes until someone left and was then seated at a table outside.

The waitress cleared the table for us and gave us some menus. We had to order and pay at the counter first, so after looking at the menu we decided to order.....

Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
The Eggs Benedict was beautifully prepared and presented, with poached eggs, smoked salmon, wilted baby spinach on toasted ciabatta and hollandaise sauce served separately on the side. I particularly liked how this was served because I can control how much sauce to use. There was a generous amount of smoked salmon and this was, I think the best Eggs Benedict I've ever had!


Poached eggs, Bacon & Sour Dough Toast
 The other dish was a simple breakfast, where you can choose how the eggs are done (poached, panfried or scrambled) and the bacon was cooked perfectly with no burnt bits.
Cappucino
 The coffee was velvety and creamy with a good taste.

Service from the staff was friendly and the food was delicious! I'm sure to return to this cafe for breakfast or lunch in the future.

Re-Visit on 13/08/12

I decided to have brunch here again because I missed the eggs benedict too much! This time I ordered a chai latte, eggs benedict with smoked salmon (again) and an eggs benedict with ham. The chai latte was just perfect, creamy and smooth. The eggs benedict with ham was just as nice, although I think it could do with a few more slices of ham. I really like it how the hollandaise sauce is served separately.

Chai Latte

 

https://www.facebook.com/Euphoriaespressocafe 


Euphoria Espresso Cafe on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. Thanks! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/350/8571/Queensland/Delicious-Encounters.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Greg! Just one question, I can't seem to see some of my blog posts on Urbanspoon? When I click in my profile, it says I've done 5 blog posts, but when I click on it, it only brings up one blog post? Is it because it needs some time to update/refresh?

      Delete

Post a Comment