MOS Burger - Surfers Paradise


So, continuing on from my food outing to Surfers Paradise on Sunday 22nd July........... after we had some yummy ramen at Hakataya, we walked around a bit and then went to MOS Burger! It's not my first time eating at MOS Burger. The first time I tried MOS Burger was in Hong Kong. Over in Hong Kong, there were different burgers that Australia doesn't have. My favourite was the Prawn Cutlet burger! When I found out MOS Burger was opening in Australia, I was quite excited! The first MOS Burger opened in Sunnybank, then Australia Fair and Surfers Paradise.

It was my first visit to the Surfers Paradise store, which is located right on the beach front. There was a big sign in front of the counter showing the menu. Most burgers were between $4-$7 and you can make it a meal by combining it with a drink and chips, drink and salad, drink and nuggets etc, for between $3 - $6 more, depending on what you order. There's also cream soup, iced teas, coffee and matcha latte!

We placed our order and paid at the counter, then took a table number and found a seat inside. There weren't many tables in the store, but luckily when we visited it wasn't busy.


The Menu

Basin for you to wash your hands
We decided to order 2 burgers and make one a meal/combo by adding a Large Chips & Large Drink for $4.50.

Large Chips & Burgers
Cranberry Iced Tea

Seafood Kakiage Rice Burger - $4.75

Beef Salad Burger - $4.45
The iced tea was refreshing and had real blueberries and cranberries inside. The chips were golden and crunchy, not too oily. The rice burger was just ok, as the seafood was deep fried and didn't have much sauce. I had previously tried the Pork Ginger rice burger at the Sunnybank store, which I thought was really good. The Beef Salad Burger was quite ordinary, but noticeably less oily/fatty compared to Hungry Jacks and McDonalds burgers.

The size of the burgers are a lot smaller than HJ and Maccas, but I think the ingredients are more fresh and healthy. I will definitely go for the rice burgers again!


MOS Burger Surfers Paradise on Urbanspoon

Comments