Four Winds

Four Winds Revolving Restaurant is located on the 26th level of Crowne Plaza hotel, Surfers Paradise.

They are currently doing a promotion for  buffet lunch and dinner, Monday to Thursdays. It costs $38 per person (normal price for lunch is $52 and dinner is normally $62). Being such a huge discount, we went there for dinner on Tuesday night! I haven't been to Four Winds in a very long time, so this was a good opportunity for a revisit!

In the past, I was never a big fan of Four Winds, because in my opinion the food wasn't all that great. The best part of the restaurant was the view from the 26th floor! But if you've been up to Q1 (77th floor), then Four Winds cannot compare.

However, Tuesday night's visit was pretty good! I was quite impressed with the variety of hot and cold entrees that were available (compared to the last time I went). The mains were also not bad. I ate a lot of seafood, so was quite full by the time I moved on to the mains.

Since we went for dinner, we couldn't see much outside (being all dark and Gold Coast doesn't have that many city lights). It was also quite dim inside the restaurant. I had booked a table for 7 people, thinking that they would give me a large round table. However, it was an extremely busy night so they put together 2 square tables for us and put chairs around 3 of the sides. This made it quite squishy and hard to get in and out.

At the discounted price, it is pretty good value. But I don't think I would go there if I had to pay full price.

Four Winds Website














Four Winds on Urbanspoon

Comments