Pappa Roti - Surfers Paradise


I have heard and read so much about Pappa Roti, that when I saw a store in Surfers Paradise one day by accident, I had to buy one to try!

The bun cost $2.50, which I thought was a bit on the expensive side, considering it wasn't that big and didn't have any meat in it. Buns at Breadtop cost about the same too, but most buns this price have some sort of meat in it or is a larger size.


The bun was warm and crispy on the outside. I could smell the coffee flavour of the crust and just couldn't wait to take the first bite! The outside layer was absolutely delicious! The bun was soft with melted butter inside, creating a good contrast with the sweetness of the outside crust. I was very happy with this first experience of trying a Pappa Roti bun! Definitely not over rated! But you must eat this while it's still hot/warm and fresh out of the oven! If you buy it and take it home, make sure you reheat it in a mini toaster oven or an oven to get the best results!


http://www.papparoti.com.au/

Papparoti - Surfers Paradise on Urbanspoon

Comments