ChurroCafe

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Carrara Markets to use an online deal I had purchased some time ago. Before purchasing the deal, I visited the website of Churrocafe to see what it was all about. There wasn't anywhere else on the Gold Coast that sold churros (besides at themeparks and Event Cinemas at Robina Town Centre), so I was quite interested to try the churros at Churrocafe. The online deal was a great way to test out the place at a discounted price.

It was only a small shop, with 3-4 tables out the front. There was loud spanish music playing, creating a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy coffee and churros.


Chai Latte
 Chai Latte. This has recently been my all time favourite and must order hot drink! There was HEAPS of cinnamon sprinkled on top and the chai was sweet and tasty!
Mexicana Empanada
 The empanadas were very similar to pasties. The pastry was just delicious! It's great for a snack or a light lunch.
Vegetarian Empanada
 The facturas are sweet breads. I wasn't too fond of these, as I found it quite hard. Maybe if it was heated up before being served, it might be better?
Facturas
 
Churros!!
Display cabinet of Empanadas
Display cabinet for Facturas
My favourite item was the churros! They were crunchy and tasty! The churros were lightly dusted with cinnamon and icing sugar. Personally, I would've preferred more cinnamon and maybe some melted chocolate for dipping the churros into.

http://www.churrocafe.com/

Churrocafe on Urbanspoon

Comments