CreativiTea

CreativiTea is a teashop/cafe located on the first floor of Oasis Shopping Centre in Broadbeach. When you step into the store, there are tables and shelves filled with teapots, teacups, ornaments, decorations and tea!

Last weekend, I went to CreativiTea to have high tea with a girlfriend. I had purchased an online deal, which cost $38 for two people. As soon as I received the voucher, I called immediately to make a booking!

I have previously been to CreativiTea just for 'tea' and I quite enjoyed the experience. They have a very large selection of specialty teas available, which is quite similar to the Tea Centre.

The tables were set up with crisp white tablecloths. As soon as we were seated, the waitress brought us some table water and menus. The high tea included a tea or coffee each. I browsed through the extensive list of teas and settled with the 'French Earl Grey' while my girlfriend selected the 'chocolate truffle rooibos tea'.

The food was divine! All the finger sandwiches were fresh and tasty. The scones are one of the best I've had and matched perfectly with the cream and fresh raspberry jam. The icing sugar on the scones added a sweet taste. The desserts on the top section of the high tea was not too sweet. The portion was just right and we managed to finish everything. We were even able to refill our teas with hot water!

Overall I was very happy with this high tea experience and would definitely recommend it.




The High Tea Set!

Creme Brulee, cherry slice, caramel tart, jelly

Scones with fresh whipped cream and raspberry jam

Gourmet Sausage Rolls, Savoury Scones, Finger Sandwiches (ham, curried egg, tuna)





French Earl Grey








CreativiTea on Urbanspoon

Comments